It’s time to shake off the winter cobwebs and prepare for a sunny summer, with a thorough spring cleaning to leave your space sparkly and healthy.
As is the tradition, the whole house is scoured, no inch is spared, everything is cleaned – it’s up to you how far you want to take it, but it’s a great idea to get stuck in!
There’s nothing better than a clean space to live or work in, the feeling of satisfaction when you know it’s really clean, so we have compiled a list of spring cleaning must-do’s to get you started:
- Plan how you want to get started – all in one day? Over a week? It’s up to you!
- Don’t forget to declutter – one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. If you don’t use it or like it, why not donate it and you feel great along with having less cleaning work to do.
- It’s about getting underneath, on-top and in between – dust off those ceiling fans, vacuum under those carpets and wipe in between those blinds.
- Dusting is important – dust collects everywhere, dust all forgotten about surfaces like above cupboards.
- Check dates and dispose – check the expiry dates on all household products, if they have expired, throw them away.
- Make sure your spring clean is green – use green products where possible.
- If it gets a bit much for you when it comes to scouring the shower or descaling the oven, call in a professional, they can get it done for you.
We are delighted to welcome our new employee, Bonita, who has started with us this month. Welcome to the family Bonita!
Moyrah Stevenson celebrated 2 years as part of the Interworld family this month! Thank you for your fantastic contribution Moyrah, we appreciated you!
We celebrate Miriam Moran’s and Jose Ventura’s birthdays on the 3/25 & 3/27 respectively – Happy Birthday Miriam and Jose, we wish you a happy and healthy year ahead.
Take your spring clean a step further with a professional disinfection.
We can come to your home and conduct a COVID disinfection ensuring a COVID safe environment.
There is a big difference between cleaning, sanitization and disinfecting. Read our blog on the difference.
We hope everyone continues to stay safe and healthy!
Thank you for your business!