How do I create an effective cleaning routine?
- Make a list of what needs to be done i.e. clean the bathrooms, clean the warehouse, clean the offices
- Decide how often you need these spaces cleaned i.e. clean the bathrooms daily, clean the warehouse bi-weekly, clean the office monthly.
- Decide how you want to go about completing your cleaning task list. You have a few options:
- Get professional cleaners to clean for you
- Get professional cleaners in to do some parts and do the rest yourself.
- Then you will need to decide on the best cleaners for you, and if you will only get them for part of the cleaning work who will do the rest.
- Write out your plan and implement it.
- Stick to this plan throughout the year.
- Review your plan annually to make sure it’s working for you and your space is clean and healthy.
At Interworld, we work according to your wants and needs, so we can customize a cleaning routine that suits you. We can set up a routine where we can come in at intervals that suit you. You can choose to have us in:
- Or even semi-annually
Of course this will depend on your budget and the size of your home or facility.
Chat to us about your needs, we are genuinely here to help and can set up a cleaning routine that will suit you and your budget.
With our 100% satisfaction customer guarantee, you won’t go wrong with Interworld.
The global community is our community, and as we start a new year we start it together in the midst of a pandemic, where we need to support each other now more than ever.
How can I give back?
At Interworld we donate a portion of our income to charity in support of the global community, or whichever community you choose.
Watch our video and choose your charity, then sign up with Interworld and we will give back on your behalf.
Ricardo and Wilmer celebrate three years as part of the Interworld family this month! They are both supervisors and we would like to thank them for all they do for us – keep up the good work!
We are blessed to welcome a brand new member to the Interworld family. December Angel welcomed a baby girl into the world this month. We wish them all the best!
We hope everyone continues to stay safe and healthy!
Thank you for your business!