When it comes to quick-yet-efficient cleaning, who knows the most...Read More
Hotel cleaning company; How to clean a hotel room; How to sanitize a hotel room; Hotel cleaning checklist;
Just because a hotel room looks spic-n-span doesn’t necessarily make it so. In fact, research and anecdotes suggest that legitimately clean hotels are an exception to the rule. High-quality hotel cleaning services are hard to find, but with the right hotel cleaning company, everything is possible. Real professionals know not only how to clean a hotel room, but also how to sanitize a hotel room and check off every item on your hotel cleaning checklist.Anyone in the industry knows that a real hotel cleaning checklist involves hours of scrubbing and spraying down every nook and cranny in guest rooms. That being said, you might be surprised to discover that so-called clean rooms have some dirty secrets. And those secrets are everywhere – hiding on pillows, buried in sheets, strewn across the bathroom counter. They even lurk in the glasses that your guests drink from. Hiring a hotel cleaning company is the safest way to avoid these issues.
How clean are hotel rooms?
How You Clean Affects Your Reputation
There are about 4.9 million guest rooms that your potential customers may choose from. Every year, hotel and motel sales rake in an impressive $162 billion.
Meanwhile, 89% of guests use review sites to research hotels before booking. Reviews alone “partly encourage” 66% of them to book, while 22.3% more are encouraged.
It only takes a handful of guests exposed to dirty, germ–ridden rooms by leaving bad reviews. Consequently, this will discourage 89% of consumers from booking a room.Clearly, you will need to set yourself apart from the rest in this fiercely competitive marketplace. Naturally, hiring a hotel cleaning company is the way to do it.
Finding the Right Hotel Cleaning Company is DifficultWhen it comes to cleaning a hotel room, timing is a serious concern. Hotels never close, creating a need to clean at all sorts of hours. Furthermore, guests have a tendency not to check out of hotels at the proper time, meaning that you will have to keep your cleaning crew for longer than planned.
Here’s a tip for hotel room cleaning:Hotel cleaners need to be trained properly. While thousands of busy guests enjoy hotel amenities, employees need to know how to sanitize a hotel room without disturbing them. A dependable hotel cleaning company is hard to find. The turnover rate in the typical housekeeping department is remarkably high. Occupancies are cyclical, meaning that sometimes there are too many staff members present, while other times, there aren’t enough to cover the whole hotel cleaning checklist.
Hotel Cleaning Services – Interworld CleaningInstead of spending resources on teaching staff how to sanitize a hotel room properly, you can turn to professionals. We’re here to offer a solution to all of these problems. We will clean and sanitize your hotel from top to bottom, addressing the following areas:
Hotel Public Spaces:
- All Restrooms – Toilets, grout, floors, mirrors, etc
- Lobby Areas – Picture frames, molding, floor, front desk, doors, etc
- Cafeterias – Picture frames, clean and dust tables, TV, molding
- Outside Grounds – Sidewalk clean of stains, garbage pick up
- Gym – Floor, re-stock towels, dust and clean gym equipment
- Hallways – Vacuum, dust
- Elevators – Polish and Clean
- Ground floor windows
- Employee areas
- Parking lot cleaning
- Pressure washing exterior walls
- Hotel and administrative offices
- Lounge areas
- Laundry rooms
- Gift shops
- Upholstery cleaning
- Shampooing carpets using expert techniques
When we care for your hotel floors:
- Cleaning tasks performed are specific to the type of floor
- Thorough training for each task is ingrained in the floor care process
- Tasks performed are performed at a frequency appropriate to floor type and traffic
- Cleaning products used to perform tasks are best suited for the floor type
- The tools used are in excellent working order and are state of the art
How We Clean Hotels
Our hotel cleaning technicians have been expertly trained before they step foot in your establishment. We not only ensure that your hotel is cleaned for aesthetics, we clean for health as well. In other words, our experts know how to sanitize a hotel room and ensure the health and safety of your guests.We bring our own industry-leading equipment to you. We also take measures to keep dangerous germs and pathogens in check. For example, our professional commercial-grade disinfectants are more effective than typical cleaning products used in hotels. Lastly, we bring color-coded towels to prevent cross–contamination.
- Sanitize Telephones
- Remove Cobwebs
- Dust flat surfaces – baseboards, windowsills and kickboards under counters
- Clean high touch areas – light switches, door handles
- Wipe cabinets, appliances and countertops
- Open each window to air out the room
- Spot clean walls with stains
- Clean air conditioner filters
- Dust ceiling fans
- Straighten and dust wall décor
- Drapes vacuumed
- Lamp shades straightened and cleaned
- Clean window panes and tracks
- Straighten and dust furniture
- Chairs, desk tops, dressers, tables and bed head dusted and arranged neatly
- Air and fluff cushions
- Make beds properly
- Mirrors and glass surfaces polished, and cleaned of spots and hand prints
- Sanitize telephone handset and remote
- Vacuum and clean floor
- Sanitize door handle
- Sanitize and clean bathtubs and showers
- Clean bathroom walls
- Disinfect the toilet
- Disinfect faucets
- Clean the shower curtain
- Dust and clean light and other fixtures
- Clean and dust cabinets
- Clean the vents
- Wash and dry mats
- Clean and dry floors
- Sanitize doorknobs, clean door
- Deodorize the bathroom
Additional One-Time Hotel Cleaning Services We Can Perform
We can beautify your hotel and rooms in a number of other ways. Firstly, we offer professional kitchen cleaning that will leave your cooking station shining. Our experts also do floor stripping and waxing to leave your floors shining like new. Other services include power washing, carpet cleaning, and more. If you have just completed post-construction cleaning we can help with that as well! As you can see, our hotel cleaning checklist is not only extensive but also tailored to your specific needs.
- Kitchen cleaning – includes the sanitizing and cleaning of your cooking stations leaving employees and customers impressed.
- Floor stripping and waxing – we do it with skill and experience. We take the type of floor into account, the amount of traffic each floor gets, and much more, leaving many floors in “like new” condition.
- Professional power washing services to clean the exterior of the building from debris, stains, and dirt that would eventually cake on.
- Carpet cleaning by the most skilled professionals on the market.
Beautifying your hotel with these one-time services from our hotel cleaning checklist exponentially increases the aesthetic appeal. On top of that, it is an investment in the life of your building. Many cleaning services, if not attended to correctly, can turn into permanent eyesores. What’s worse, they can put the safety and health of your employees and customers at risk.
Go Green Cleaning with Us
Interworld Cleaning uses green cleaning methods whenever possible.
Benefits of Going Green:
Better air quality: Traditional cleaning products have been linked to asthma and are harsh smelling. On the other hand, the green cleaning products we use include pleasant natural essential oils.
Fewer antibacterials: According to the FDA, washing with antibacterial soap is no better than regular soap. In fact, frequent use of antibacterial products promotes bacterial resistance to these cleaning products. In contrast, green cleaning products do not contain these agents.
When green cleaning products are used in a hotel, due to the size and occupancy, the benefits exponentially rise.
Make Green with Us
- There are 43 million self-proclaimed “eco-tourists”.
- Travelers are willing to pay 8.5% more to green travel providers.
- 90% of US travelers would prefer an environmentally conscious hotel over a non-green hotel if they were comparable in cost.
- Use our green cleaning methods in your sales and marketing tools to attract mindful customers.
Whether you are looking for a full-time housekeeping crew, cleaning technicians to fill in gaps that occur in the hotel housekeeping cycle, or to clean the public areas in your venue, we’ve got you covered. Unlike any other hotel cleaning company, our employees realize that they are the face of your hotel, even though they are working through us.
What You Can Expect with Interworld Cleaning:
- Expertly trained cleaning technicians with practical experience
- Cleaning with top of the line, professional cleaning tools supplied by us
- Personable cleaning technicians that act as an extension to your property
- Supervised cleaning that will be checked for quality
- Dependable service
- Every job, no matter how big or how small will be attacked with gusto