Commercial Floor Cleaning Services
The professional way we strip and wax floors has long-term benefits:
- Floor surfaces last longer after a quality strip and wax, so time between services is extended.
- All surfaces are left with a sparkling gleam, giving a clean and smart impression to family members, friends, guests and other visitors.
- Special techniques and products make the floor slip-resistant, reducing the hazard for families who may have elderly members or children running around.
- Provides a greater protection to the original floor surface. The majority of scratches and nicks will be on the floor finish rather than the actual surface.
Unmatched quality and service
Interworld Cleaning customizes its services to each client’s requirements, delivering the best results for a reasonable price.
We use RipSaw Floor Stripper to break down the original floor stripper which allows scratches, nicks and dirt to be removed, and also cleans corners effectively (which many other companies fail to deliver). The product works twice as fast as regular strippers, allowing us to get the job done quickly and efficiently. It is not as toxic as other solutions used for stripping, and doesn’t have that pungent chemical smell (butyl) which clings to fabrics around the home and lingers afterwards.
Our mid to high grade floor finish, Clarion Floor Finish, is an excellent choice for most floors. Non-yellowing and slip resistant with a great shine, this finish doesn’t require any further burnishing and can be used on all porous floors. The finish dries very quickly which reduces the time it takes to complete, and is detergent-resistant so it can withstand regular mopping. It resists scuffs and marks so it stays in better condition for longer.
For that extra gleam, we can apply Reliable High Traffic Floor Finish for a high-end finish to a variety of floor surfaces. Superbly durable for areas of high traffic, the finish is non-yellowing and slip-resistant. We highly recommend this high-grade finish because it is more cost-effective in the long run- it needs less stripping and waxing and will retain it’s shine for a long period of time.
The expert methods and techniques, along with the excellent products Interworld Cleaning uses to strip and wax your floor brings a high standard of cleanliness and a professional look. Our floor stripping and waxing services include:
- We dust mop to make sure all loose dirt has been removed and carefully remove any items that are stuck to the floor surface.
- We post Wet Floor signs to advise the public and employees of the potential slipping hazard.
- We prepare the stripping solution according to recommended instructions.
- We apply the stripping solution to small sections of the floor and let it work for about 5-10 minutes depending on the materials involved and the condition of the floor.
- We use an auto scrubber and/or propane strippers with abrasive pads to remove the existing floor finish/sealer.
- We tackle all of the corners manually with specialized tools, so they are clean and left looking great. This is the part where most companies fail to deliver.
- We use the auto scrubber and sometimes a mop to remove the dirty stripping solution and water.
- We damp mop the floor with clean rinse water and allow it to thoroughly dry.
- We finish the process by applying the floor finish appropriate for the surface.