Growing up in a house with two older brothers and...Read More
House cleaning services; Residential cleaning services; House cleaning companies;
When it boils down to it though, a clean house is more than just a presentable house. A clean house is a safe house for you and your family:
- 70-80% of dust particles are actually dead skin cells
- Your kitchen sink contains more germs than your toilet
- The average mattress contains anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites
- About 10% of your pillow’s weight is comprised of the bodies of dead mites and their droppings
- Ten square feet of carpet can contain as much as 35 ounces of dirt – almost four and a half cups of dirt.
These are just some of the reasons why having a clean, disinfected house free of dust and residue is more important than you may have initially suspected. Even a tidy house that isn’t vacuumed or sanitized enough can attract bugs and mice if there are crumbs on the floor or stains on flat surfaces. In other words, house cleaning companies don’t only take care of esthetics. They take care of your health, too!
A Clean House is a Green House
Most of us spend the vast majority of our time indoors – 90% of the time. It might surprise you to learn that the air quality inside is far worse than it is outside. The horrific air quality indoors is due in part to the offgassing of chemicals from building materials – paint, carpet, drywall, countertops, etc. If you can name it, chances are it’s got some type of toxic ingredient inside.
Exacerbating the problem is the daily use of toxic chemicals in the household. By employing one of the house cleaning companies that use green products when providing house cleaning services, you are drastically reducing your and your family’s exposure to toxic chemicals. You are also cutting down the incidence of asthma attacks and improving your indoor air quality by reducing chemical gases and reducing airborne dust.
What’s more, green cleaning products work just as well as their traditional counterparts when it comes to residential cleaning. It takes just a bit of elbow grease to use these products effectively.
Basic House Cleaning Services Checklist
- First, we dust the furniture
- We then dust the doors and door frames, baseboards, window sills, and frames and shelves
- Then, we dust ceiling fans
- We remove any cobwebs
- We collect all the trash
- The next step is dusting light fixtures and light bulbs
- After that, we dust hanging lights
- Lastly, we vacuum and mop the floors
HOUSE CLEANING – KITCHEN
Cleaning the kitchen properly entails making sure cleaning products don’t come into contact with dishware or food. But with our green cleaning products, you can stop worrying that the cleaner we use to wipe down your counters is contaminating your utensils, food, or dishes. In other words, the residential cleaning products we use are safe for your health. Here’s what we do:
- First, we wipe and clean the counters
- We also wipe and clean the sink
- Then, we will clean the stovetop
- We even clean the inside of the microwave
- We will wipe the exterior of the refrigerator and dishwasher
- After that, we wipe kitchen cabinets
- We then dust the kitchen light fixtures
- Of course, we collect the trash
- Then, we dust the doors, door frames, window sills, shelves, and baseboards
- And finally, we mop and vacuum the floor.
House Cleaning – Bathroom
Keeping the bathroom clean can seem like a full-time job. If you book our house cleaning services, we will clean it for you so you can reclaim your personal time. You can expect the following:
- First off, we rinse and scrub the shower
- We then wipe and clean the sink
- We also wipe and clean the counters
- After that, we wash the mirrors
- Then we vacuum and mop the floors
- We scrub and clean the toilet
- We wipe the outside of bathroom cabinets
- Then, we dust the bathroom light fixtures
- We collect the trash
- And lastly, we dust the shelves, baseboards, window sills, door frames, and the door.
Spaces outside can be pressure washed to remove any dirt buildup, like driveways, steps, and paths. We bring all of our equipment and cleaning products with us for every job.
We take extra measures to care for your upholstery and cleaning, using the right products for each job.
All the residential cleaning services that we provide for you are completed with green cleaning products and solutions for every area in the home. Not only will these products reduce your carbon footprint, they effectively disinfect and clean efficiently and will leave your home smelling fresh naturally.
We won’t use harsh chemicals that can cause damage to certain materials in your home, like metals and enamels, opting for a green alternative each time. Not all house cleaning companies can say that about themselves.
RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICE – Interworld Cleaning
At Interworld Cleaning, We Are:
- Bonded and insured,
- Fully trained, background checked, and highly skilled employees,
- Green cleaning products,
- Locally owned and operated.
What this Means for You:
- Peace of mind
- Exceptional cleanness every time
- Better for your health and the environment
- We’re your neighbors, and we know the area
A Cleaning Company You Can Trust
Not only are we licensed and bonded, but we also run a background check on every employee we hire, so you can have peace of mind. We encourage you to check our references and look at our track record.
Take back your time with a cleaning company that uses products safe for children and pets with our green cleaning. We may not be the most value-oriented among house cleaning companies, but we believe you get what you pay for. And with us, you will get the best.
Please contact us today for a free, no obligation quote for our residential cleaning services and enjoy more personal time with your friends and family, assured that your house is really clean and a safe one at that.