Interworld Cleaning offers commercial foreclosure cleaning services to businesses in...Read More
Are you in the middle of a foreclosure cleanup nightmare? Let’s be real. Foreclosure forces occupants out of a property, usually in a last-minute rush. Broken items, vandalized rooms, and properties soiled with dirt are all very common foreclosure cleaning problems. And sadly, this is just the tip of the iceberg. In other words, cleaning up foreclosure homes (and cleaning foreclosures in general) without the help of foreclosure cleaning companies can be a drag.
If you decide to DIY it, you’re going to need to haul heavy items out of the home and sanitize the property. On top of that, you will also have to make sure that you don’t damage the building in the process. In short, we’re talking about a virtual nightmare for realtors, banks, and investors.
Foreclosure Cleanup Terms to Grapple With
All of these hazards and damages could be lurking behind the door of your next foreclosed property:
Health Hazards: A form of debris that holds the potential to harm humans and contaminate the room.
Safety Hazards: Missing handrails, sagging ceiling, flooring that can pose a trip hazard, hanging gutters, uncapped gas lines and wires, broken steps…
Theft/ Vandalism Damages: Stolen copper plumbing supply lines, graffiti, holes in walls caused by the theft of electrical wiring or plumbing, broken/ kicked-in doors, broken windows, stolen electrical wiring, etc.
Water Damage: Water stains, waterlogged carpet, freeze-damaged plumbing pipes, a flood caused by sump pump failure.
Roof Damage: Missing shingles or missing flashing that is causing an active roof leak.
Fire Damage: Damage caused by fire or smoke.
Storm Damage: Damage caused by flood, hail, wind, fallen trees, etc.
Trash out: Removing interior and exterior debris and abandoned personal belongings.
A Foreclosure Cleanup Company You Can Trust
As of January 2013, 1.5 million homes were in the foreclosure process or under the ownership of banks or a federal agency. Additionally, 1.8 million homeowners were delinquent by at least sixty days on their mortgages. Although the housing market has shown more recent signs of recovery, these numbers continue to remain high.
Two decades ago, banks generally took care of foreclosed and abandoned properties themselves. However, as the mortgage industry spiked, lenders began parceling out the work to a handful of large field services companies. In turn, these companies built out networks of subcontractors in states across the country.
Now, with both oversight and pay at a minimum, conditions are ripe for those willing to commit fraud and cut corners. In the best-case scenario, you will be charged for work done poorly, or not done at all. On the other hand, in the worst-case scenario, you might have a lawsuit on your hands, as the industry of cleaning up foreclosure homes is notorious for recklessness.
One example of such recklessness was the tribulations of a widowed woman named Marie Osborne, according to the Huffington Post. The bank had mistakenly labeled her house as foreclosed. However, it was not, but a foreclosure cleanup crew arrived anyway. Although a cursory review would have suggested to anyone that this house wasn’t abandoned, that wasn’t the case here. As a consequence, Osborne was surprised to discover someone had padlocked her doors and ransacked her belongings when she got home. What’s more, someone stole several expensive items – a grandfather clock, an antique gold mirror, and several televisions.
About InterWorld Foreclosure Cleaning Staff:
Rest assured, our foreclosure cleanup crews are diligent, ethical, and law-abiding. In other words, we are ready to complete the task at hand quickly and painlessly for you.
- Strong Administrative Support – Have a question or concern? No problem, we offer 24/7, 365-day service for you.
- We can prepare special invoices and reports to prevent misunderstandings. This also encourages accountability and honesty when cleaning out foreclosure homes.
Highly Experienced and Trained Staff
- We regularly perform random employee audits. We also read feedback from customer surveys to ensure that customer service is on point, and that you are receiving value for your investment.
- Our staff is thoroughly versed in all of the elements of the cleaning industry. What’s more, they are motivated to do work for you that exceeds your expectations.
- We’ve got you covered with insurance, bonds, and licenses. In other words, we are professional cleaners who want to protect your business and property.
Cleaning Out Foreclosure HomesWhat if we told you we could breathe life into your foreclosed residential property?
- What if you knew that every job, no matter the size, would be handled with expert precision?
- And that every project would be completed on time at the best prices, allowing you to get the most bang for your buck?
- In fact, would you believe us if we let you know that your foreclosed home would be left in like-new condition? And lastly, that every square inch would look as if it were cleaned with a toothbrush?
Seem a little far–fetched? Here’s how:
Step by Step Walkthrough of our residential foreclosure cleanup services
- We will change locks to all of the doors.
- Of course, we will clean the outside of the home to prevent the property from becoming an eyesore in the neighborhood.
- In fact, we will even tow any junk cars in the driveway or on the property.
- And lastly, we will haul away any trash or debris that has gathered outside the house.
- First, we haul away any trash and damaged or broken appliances, furniture, and other items left in the home.
- Then, we vacuum, sweep, and mop the floors. We also remove any stained or damaged carpets, fix or replace broken tiles, hardware, and light fixtures.
- After that, we wipe down walls, surfaces, and other fixtures with green antibacterial cleaning cloth.
- We also make note of any extra damage.
- Lastly, we call in a pest control expert or exterminator to inspect the property in the case of termites, mice, or other infestations.
- Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Garage Cleanouts
- Refrigerator/Freezer Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Waste Removal
- E-Waste Disposal
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Garbage Removal
- Useless Junk Removal
- Dumpster Rental Alternative
Contact us for a no–obligation quote for residential foreclosure cleanings.
Foreclosure Cleanup for Commercial BuildingsWhat if you are moving in or out of a business property? Our foreclosure cleaning company is ready to tackle any kind of facility and prepare the property for the next owners.
- Photo Documentation
- Re-Keying & Securing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleanup
- Pressure Washing
- Trashout / Debris Removal,
- Hauling Service,
- Dumpster Service,
- Pest Control
What should you expect from commercial foreclosure cleaning companies?
- They should leave the property in immaculate condition.
- Also, they should clean, sanitize, and detail every inch of the property.
- Needless to say, they need to execute every project on time and professionally.
- Office spaces
- Toilet Facilities
- Floors and Workspaces
- Let us lift the dirt from high–traffic areas like kitchens and bathrooms.
- Allow us to also pressure wash concrete and stone-type floors to restore the shine.
- Lastly, watch us clean the entrances and exits of your building. which usually accumulate the most dirt.
Contact us for a no–obligation quote for commercial foreclosure cleanings.
Cleaning Foreclosed Industrial Buildings
- This team has an eye for detail.
- The cleaning operatives understand why you need a thorough clean for your foreclosed property.
- Years upon years of experience and training raise the bar of standards.
- We will leave the places where machinery, desks, and office furniture have been spotless.
- Also, we will remove stubborn stains using a variety of skilled techniques.
- Get ready for a move-in–ready industrial property.
Industrial Power Wash for an Incredible Clean
Busy industrial areas accumulate dirt and grime from constant use. That’s a fact. But our pressure wash service will rejuvenate tarnished areas that once seemed impossible.
Use our pressure washing on:
- Facility Entrances
- Office Spaces
- Wall to wall carpets…