Office space is exposed to pollutants such as dirt, dust...Read More
Pressure washing company; Professional pressure washing service; Pressure washing concrete & other materials; Pressure washing tips;
Would you say that professional commercial pressure washing services are important for a successful business? Maybe you think that pressure washing is for concrete only. Or perhaps you believe that a few online pressure washing tips are as good as hiring a pressure washing company. But let’s put it this way…
Two storefronts sit side by side, identical in every way, except one storefront is polished and clean, while the other store is covered in mold, graffiti, and peeling paint. Which store would you give your business to?
Probably the clean store run by the owner with attention to detail. Now take a moment and think – what does the outside of your building look like? Does it look pristine and clean or could it use a polish?
You could be driving customers away and even tarnishing your reputation if your property isn’t up to standards. Do you need a polish? Sounds like you’re a good candidate for pressure cleaning.
Pressure Washing Tips
- Professional pressure washing is the best, most efficient way for you to ensure that the paint on the exterior of your building will last longer.
- Treating your property to a pressure wash once a year can extend the life of the paint on the exterior of your building by as much as three years.
- It is much less expensive to pressure wash yearly than it is to repaint a building.
- Regular professional pressure washing service prevents the dirt, mold, grime, and mildew buildup from accelerating wood rot on the outside of your building.
- Daily office cleaning isn’t sufficient for a healthy work environment. On the other hand, with office pressure washing, you’ll be sure that even the most hard-to-reach places, such as between tiles, are free of any grime and dirt.
- Hardware stores do not sell pressure washers that are capable of performing at maximum efficiency for the purposes of commercial pressure washing. A professional unit can run for hours at regulated pressure settings for the best cleaning.
- Commercial pressure washing companies like us can affordably and effectively power wash your building, removing mildew, dirt, mold, and grime using powerful commercial-grade pressure washers.
- More Pressure Washing Tips & Tricks
Commercial Pressure Washing Services for Concrete
Whenever you think of pressure washing, we’re willing to bet you picture someone pressure washing their concrete driveway or sidewalks. And that’s hardly surprising because concrete cleaning goes hand in hand with pressure washing. But let’s be realistic – you can’t really wash concrete well enough without high-quality equipment.
At InterWorld Cleaning, we have industrial-grade machines designed to tackle this kind of work. To put it simply, our equipment covers larger areas at a faster rate. It also cleans more accurately than the typical spray gun cleaning. And lastly, because it cleans more thoroughly, the results are visible for a much longer time. In other words, investing in professional pressure washing for concrete will save you time, money, and nerves in the long run!
Aside from having the right equipment, we also know how to tackle the task the right way. Not only will we clean thoroughly, but we will also be done in no time. What’s more, we’ll make sure not to disrupt your routine. And lastly, we can tackle natural stone surfaces, brick pavers, and other paved surfaces.
How to Clean Oil Stains Off Concrete
Need some pressure washing tips for oil stains? Well, oil stains can be difficult to remove, but it’s not impossible. However, removing oil with basic concrete cleaning depends on a number of factors:
- How long has the oil been on the concrete?
- Has anything been put on the stain already?
- What type of oil is it?
- How porous is the concrete?
In general, long-term oil stains have had the time to set in the pores and dry. However, it is still possible to remove them to the point where only a shadow of the oil stain is visible. That being said, we also recommend performing a full cleaning with a pressure washer cleaner when removing an oil stain, rather than just cleaning the oil stain alone.
How to Clean Rust Stains From Concrete
Pressure washing tips for rust stains are similar to oil stains – their removal depends on a number of factors:
- What caused the rust stain?
- How porous is the concrete where the stain is?
We take these and many other factors into consideration to determine what type of treatment is necessary. For example, fertilizer rust stains are more difficult to remove completely with a pressure washer. This is because the fertilizer leaves granules on concrete. Sometimes, it’s impossible to completely remove these rust stains with concrete cleaning. However, it is still feasible to reduce them to a faint shadow.
How to Clean Brick with a Pressure Washer
Brick cleaning is fairly simple in most cases. Bricks, like concrete, can withstand higher amounts of pressure, making the removal of algae, mold, pollutants, and other materials easier.
Going Green: Why Pressure Washing is Good for the Environment
Green Professional Pressure Washing Service Advantages
- Clean quickly: Pressure washing allows us to clean surfaces quickly, therefore using less energy and water than other techniques – including manual cleaning techniques. For example, when you clean a patio with a pressure washer, you use up to 75% less water than doing the same job with a garden hose.
- Reduce the demand for natural resources: It’s less expensive to clean a surface with a pressure washer than it is to replace it. When we clean and restore items in good shape, we reduce energy, waste, and the demand for natural resources that are used to make and ship the item that we would have otherwise cleaned.
- Protect local watersheds: There are laws regarding wastewater that have been enacted to protect local watersheds and ecosystems. We do our part, working to reclaim wastewater to capture dirt, oils, grime, chemicals, and other pollutants.
In Need of a Professional Pressure Washing Service?
What to Avoid:
Most cleaning service providers in the area don’t understand everything that you need to yield safe, quality results necessary to complete a project correctly.
Using these cleaners will get you some results, but none even close to the results you get when you work with us. Actually, using the wrong pressure washing technique can damage your property altogether. Most of the damage received is due to the fact that these other cleaners use high-pressure chemical treatment when only low pressure would suffice.
Here are some types of damage you can incur when you hire the wrong pressure washing company:
- High pressure from an amateur pressure washer can break the seals on a dual window pane, resulting in windows in a constant foggy state.
- Water damage can occur due to the injection of water under shingles, through windows and doors, and into walls.
- Stripping off granules being and ripping off shingles due to pressure that is too high can cause roof damage.
- Improper technique can even tear down windows, in addition to damage to wood, stucco, and vinyl siding.
Be aware of unlicensed companies without the correct insurance or companies that use cheap cleaning chemicals and inferior methods.
What You’ll Find With Interworld Cleaning
- You’ll find that we use the latest techniques and procedures when providing professional pressure washing services. This makes us the top cleaning company in the area.
- We are the area’s most experienced pressure washing company. Not only do we use innovative procedures, but we also have all the pressure washing tips and tricks to do the job right.
- We are a pressure washing company that respects the need for safety.
- Knowledge of chemistry and years of hands-on experience have positioned us among the best in the business.
Dedication and Accountability
When we finish a project, we want to ensure that our clients are satisfied. We do this by walking the property with the client to determine if there is anything else that they would like us to do. Needless to say, we do everything we can to make sure 100% of our clients are satisfied. In other words, our dedication to cleaning and our clients is the highest possible, and we are constantly looking for better methods to create a clean environment.
Finally, we are licensed, insured, and bonded. On top of that, we have a track record as clean as we will make your building.
It’s no surprise we have a long list of satisfied clients who have endorsed our services and repeatedly trusted us with their business premises – our quality has never disappointed them. If you are looking to get the maximum security deposit back from your property or impress clients, we have the solution for you.
Convenience and Customization
- First of all, we create fully customized solutions based on the needs of our clients, available for an extra fee.
- Secondly, we are flexible enough to work around your schedule, affecting your day to the minimum, if at all.
- And lastly, we understand that high-pressure cleaning can be damaging to property and take extra care to protect yours.
Are you a general contractor, property manager, or home builder? In any case, we’re ready to team up with you and offer fully customizable, thorough, and professional service to our clients. Don’t waste your time with undependable, unlicensed, and uninsured cleaners. Commercial pressure washing services can be harmful to your property in the wrong hands.