As we celebrate Memorial Day this month, we should too celebrate our communities and the freedoms we have. At Interworld Commercial Cleaning, the communities of Maryland are important to us and it’s just in our DNA to offer them the best service possible.
We serve the community with pride and place great value on ensuring the cleanliness of businesses and homes throughout the area. So important is cleanliness and community involvement to us, that we compiled a list of what we can all do to make our communities better this May:
- Conduct a neighborhood clean up: Pick up litter and make sure you don’t litter yourself
- Make sure your own house and garden are clean, neat, and tidy
- Make sure schools and shops in your area follow good hygiene practices
- Encourage recycling and make sure to recycle your own waste
- Remember that everyone needs a little help sometimes: Don’t forget to donate to your local charity if you have any spare cash or when decluttering your home, donate your old items to charity.
How Interworld contributes:
- We contribute to the communities of Maryland by donating parts of our profits to local charities because we believe we can create a better future together.
- We believe in looking after our shared environment and use green cleaning products wherever possible.
- We are members of the Green Cleaning Association and the Maryland Green Registry.
- We listen to our clients, they direct everything we do.
- We invest in our employees by encouraging career growth and promotion, and we pay way above the minimum wage.
- We offer professional disinfecting, sanitation, and commercial cleaning services to the community of Maryland, keeping the area hygienic and spic and span!